jspects.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our company policy to response to any infringement notices and take suitable measures under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been placed on jspects.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want to delete this material, you need to write the email that specifies information described in the next paragraph. Please don´t forget that you will be responsible for the material losses (including court costs and another expenses) in case if you misrepresent information represented on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We offer that you first get in touch with lawyer for legal assistance on this issue.
Your copyright infringement claim should be consist of the following items:
Provide confirmation of the person entitled to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide further information how we can reach you. We require also your valid email address.
- You must recognize in further detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the information appears in jspects.com's search results.
- An statement that the partner, which complained has a good faith belief that use of the information in accordance with complaint is forbidden by the copyright proprietor, its agent, or legislation.
- An statement that the data in the notice is precise, and under pain of punishment of perjury, that the partner complained is permitted to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- It must be signed by the permitted person to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the disruption message using contact form
You will get the answer for an email within a week. Note that if you send email with complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not transfer your message and may lead to a delayed answer due to the complaint not being filed correctly.